[Pogamut-list] Set Port, Multiple Servers

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Jul 12 17:13:24 CEST 2012

Re: Set Port, Multiple Servers

Author: jacob.schrum

Ok, I went ahead and implemented this change myself in my code (but I had to do it in a weird way since I'm doing it on top of the Maven libraries, but that's besides the point) and IT WORKS!
I don't know why separating the "-port" option out is necessary, I just know it works. Maybe a Windows thing? Still, it would be nice if the fix made it into the official Pogamut version, so that I
could just use your library instead of hacking my changes on top of your code.

Thanks for all the help!

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=999&post_reply=1#form>