[Pogamut-list] Set Port, Multiple Servers

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Jul 12 16:34:54 CEST 2012

Re: Set Port, Multiple Servers

Author: jacob.schrum

For some reason, the CODE option never works for me. There was more to my post. Here it is:

I don't think the "-port=3003" should be part of the same string as the "?" delimited options. As a sanity check, I made sure that the following command did work:
ucc server DM-TrainingDay?game=GameBots2004.BotDeathMatch?timelimit=5?fraglimit=0?GoalScore=0?DoUplink=False?UplinkToGamespy=False?SendStats=False?bAllowPrivateChat=False?bAllowTaunts=False?bEnableVoiceChat=False?bAllowLocalBroadcast=False?BotServerPort=3000?ControlServerPort=3001?ObservingServerPort=3002 -port=3003

As to how to fix this in UCCWrapper, I think the trick is in the ProcessBuilder: Instead of having:
ProcessBuilder procBuilder = new ProcessBuilder(execStr, "server", parameter);
where the "-port=3003" option is part of the parameter String, you could do
ProcessBuilder procBuilder = new ProcessBuilder(execStr, "server", parameter, "-port=3003");

It's the only thing I can think of.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=999&post_reply=1#form>