[Pogamut-list] Set Accuracy

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Jul 5 16:43:15 CEST 2012

Set Accuracy

Author: jacob.schrum

I may be imagining this, but I seem to recall in a previous version of Pogamut/Gamebots there was an easy way to set the general accuracy of a bot. As it is, if you tell the bot to shoot an opponent, it is always perfect. You can tell the bot to shoot some location near the opponent if you want it to miss, but figuring this out is a bit annoying (though I've done that before too). I'm just wondering if there is an easy to set accuracy parameter that if set low, will make the bot miss sometimes using the default shoot commands.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=997#form>