[Pogamut-list] I tried for many instructions, and nothing...

rudolf.kadlec pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Oct 7 09:35:22 CEST 2011

Re: I tried for many instructions, and nothing...

Author: rudolf.kadlec

Hi, I think that the step with downloading GameBots from SVN is optional, Gamebots should be already included in the standalone installer. This is needed only if you are going to modify GameBots source code  or if you need to update frequently to match the latest release.

Am I right guys?

And one additional question, are you going to code bots for UDK or UT2004, you have mentioned UT2004 but you are posting to UDK section of forum.

Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=7&comments_reply_threadId=7&comments_parentId=834&post_reply=1#form>