[Pogamut-list] I tried for many instructions, and nothing...

michal.bida pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Oct 7 09:01:09 CEST 2011

Re: Re: I tried for many instructions, and nothing...

Author: michal.bida

> i know, when i open svn://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/trunk/project/gamebots (in browser), and open it in svn (repository browser),, folder .../project doesnt contain |"gamebots" folder

Where did you find this adress? Its old. The projects in svn were shifted to another folders. The correct one for GameBots is now:

svn://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/trunk/project/Main/Gamebots

the rest of Pogamut projects are in

svn://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/trunk/project/Main/

use repo-browser if you are using TortoiseSVN.

best,
Michal

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=7&comments_reply_threadId=7&comments_parentId=834&post_reply=1#form>