[Pogamut-list] Multiple bots and games

tomas.witzany pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 3 18:30:57 CEST 2011

Re: Multiple bots and games

Author: tomas.witzany

> HI!
> Is there any way to create a game with a bot developed by my, for example "EmptyBot.java" that plays versus Unreal2004 bots godlike difficulty level, and detect when the game ends to start another game equal to previous.
>
> Thanks!
> Best regards!

There is a mojo coming out indeed! It's a plugin that lets you automatically run, analyze matches and generates a report from them. Among other capabilities it can automatically run matches between your bot and native bots, so go on and give it a try.

You can view its documentation right now on its site: http://goo.gl/X5wi6. Note, that this plugin is very new, so you might encounter some bugs. On the other side I would be very glad if you would try it out, because it needs testing :). So if you find any bug, or need some help, let me know here or on my email batsup(a)gmail.com.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=830&post_reply=1#form>