[Pogamut-list] Multiple bots and games

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 3 13:17:15 CEST 2011

Re: Multiple bots and games

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

I'm sorry to be slacking, but here you go.

There is already debugged project UT2004Tournaments that allows you to automaticaly setup tournaments (currently DM and limited CTF) between your own bots
as well as native bots. See svn://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/trunk/project/Addons/UT2004Tournament project.

Unfortunately you will need to work with SVN and build it for your own. See "test" folder of the project that contains multiple examples how to setup and run tournaments.

Moreover, there is a Maven MOJO coming out right now! One of our colleague is finished Maven Plugin that will allow you to specify "tournaments" as part of you're
integration process. What is even more exciting is that the Plugin is producing graphs with trends as well! See: svn://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/trunk/project/Addons/UT2004TestFW.

I'll tell him to report here to help you with first steps.

Cheers!
Jakub

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=830&post_reply=1#form>