[Pogamut-list] Edit Delete Report this post Re: Rotate bot in the right angle when hearing noise

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu May 5 17:01:01 CEST 2011

 Edit Delete Report this post Re: Rotate bot in the right angle when hearing noise

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

Sure I'm sorry not to mention that, you will need normal Java project. I would also recommand you to install new version of Plugin
if you want to be able to utilize it.

Regarding custom properties, if you were not using them, I would ignore it... otherwise you can create empty C:\Users\fran\Documents\NetBeansProjects\PFC\BotEvolutivo\PogamutPlatformCustom.properties
to supress the warning.

Cheers!
Jimmy

--