[Pogamut-list] Rotate bot in the right angle when hearing noise

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed May 4 01:58:55 CEST 2011

Re: Rotate bot in the right angle when hearing noise

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

You have Pogamut libraries downloaded already ... probably.

Do you have WinXP or Win Vista/7?

WinXP, look for: c:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USER_NAME\.m2\repository\cz\cuni\amis
WinVista/7, look for: c:\UsersYOUR_USER_NAME\.m2\repository\cz\cuni\amis

There you will find all sort of jar files you would need. But you will need some more as well which might be obtained
from Pogamut 3.1 or from other dirs inside .m2/repository. I will try to setup "zip release" of Pogamut libraries for you
and we're going to release Pogamut libs as zip archives from now on as well. (Will do it in next 24 hours.)

Cheers!
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=708&post_reply=1#form>