[Pogamut-list] Rotate bot in the right angle when hearing noise

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun May 1 13:36:04 CEST 2011

Re: Rotate bot in the right angle when hearing noise

Author: aisa87

Hi again,

I tried that, and it's working!!

I tried some of the things that wasn't working for me in the previous version and they are work just great. Anyways, I have a BIG PROBLEM right now. For example, when I wrote a huge code for making a run using raycasting, but it seems that vector3d is won't work right now. I tried also doing dodges, (they ask you to put a Location); I've put the location of the enemy and he does not dodge in the right direction. It would be great if I could still use vector3d specially for dodges and raycasting. I guess I could change it to Locations if it is not posible to use vector3d, but again, the bot is not dodging to the right Location.

 setDouble(true);

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=708&post_reply=1#form>