[Pogamut-list] Swarm Bots - NavPoints question.

Tyler pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Mar 22 16:54:35 CET 2011

Swarm Bots - NavPoints question.

Author: Tyler

Hi =)
I'm trying to implement an ant swarm strategy for my unreal bots, in order to illustrate the efficiency of this algorithm to achieve task.

I'm starting with pogamut and i'm going through some difficulties, finding some fuctions.
My bots moves using navigation points.

When he is on a pathnode, i need to know what are the navpoints reachable from that
pathnode (i mean, distance = 1, no pathnode between) in order to move my bot
1 by 1 navpoints. Is there a fuction for that?

Thank you! :D (Sorry for my english)

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=595#form>