[Pogamut-list] Netbeans plugins not appearing

yothere pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Mar 19 17:58:13 CET 2011

Netbeans plugins not appearing

Author: yothere

Hello.

I have just installed the pogamut program on my computer. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, Netbeans 6.9.1 and the newest JDK. I had to disable User Account Control in order for the installation JAR to be able to write in my Program Files X86 folder.

The install proceeds without issues and finishes successfully. When I go to netbeans, it appears to update and load the new pogamut modules but when I go to File>New Project, I don't have any of the Pogamut templates in my categories.
Why are they not installing themselves and how can I get them on there?
If I go to Tools>Plugins inside of Netbeans I see that under the Installed tab I have Pogamut NB UT2004, Pogamut NB UDK, Pogamut NB Base, POSHSupport NB, PogamutNB Unreal, and Pogamut NB Libs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_parentId=589#form>