[Pogamut-list] Cannot add native bots to Gamebots server?

brotherquintus pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Jan 8 11:17:08 CET 2011

Cannot add native bots to Gamebots server?

Author: brotherquintus

I don't really understand what is happening here:

When running a GamebotsDM server I can spectate and connect Pogamut bots perfectly fine. But adding a native bot fails most of the time.

If I start the Gamebots game from the UT2004 GUI it just ignores the settings for minimum players etc and the game is empty, and trying to add a native bot from the Netbeans plugin fails completely silently.

I am running UT2004 v3369 in Windows 7 with Pogaut 3.1

I have tried reinstalling everything, I've tried restarting etc, and sometimes I have managed to add a bot to the server. But most of the time it just wont work.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=3&comments_parentId=517#form>