[Pogamut-list] Standalone visualizer

mpkorstanje pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Jan 6 22:03:24 CET 2011

Re: Standalone visualizer

Author: mpkorstanje

Hey, this reply is a bit late. I forgot I had this question standing out. All the better though since I've now had some time to look at the code.

What I want to do is use PureMapGLPanel and associates outside of Netbeans RCP.

Too see if it was even possible I copied the relevant files and put in a few quick a dirty hacks to make it work, but I didn't need to change too much.
I had to remove the calls to PogamutEnvironmentService, mostly because I'm not familiar with the org-openide libs. So I could probably get this to work properly.
I also had to replace a few references where colours were requested from a timeline. So if the PureMapGLPanel and associates are decoupled from PogamutNbUT2004 and the timeline it should be usable in a standalone way.

Now I'm a bit late, so if you've already refactored the code, I'll make the relevant changes myself. It's no problem. Otherwise it'd be grand if you could take these things along.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=356&post_reply=1#form>