[Pogamut-list] Setting up PogamutUDK

fixitchris pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Aug 21 17:37:23 CEST 2011

Re: Setting up PogamutUDK

Author: fixitchris

hmm...Maybe I'm not understanding the difference between Pogamut, PogamutUdk, GbUdk...  Reading some code and docs I understand that GameBots is the tcp/ip protocol implementation.  Also looking at the GameBotsUDK UnrealScript, the GbUdk has implementations of UDK pawns and controllers.  Comparing the UDK-2011-05 and the SVN, it looks like you guys moved all the UC and tightly integrated it to the Java side, which explains why the SVN is not compatible with vanilla UDK.

I am downloading the 3.2.0 installer but I would like to compile from SVN.  So my next question is, should I follow the steps in PogamutRelease-steps.txt to build ?  Should I get NetBeans 7.0.1 or  6.9.1 ?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=7&comments_reply_threadId=7&comments_parentId=789&post_reply=1#form>