[Pogamut-list] Setting up PogamutUDK

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Aug 21 09:32:02 CEST 2011

Re: Setting up PogamutUDK

Author: jakub.gemrot

Thanks! If you find anything buggy we will be more than happy to help / see your bugfixes.

Regarding Java integration - you don't want to use PogamutUDK? Just plain GameBotsUDK?

Regarding UDKGameBotsUDKPogamutUDK troubles...
Truth is that currently there are some side-grant-projects running on UDK that goes a bit beyond the standard Pogamut,
so our PogamutUDK is not tested with the GameBotsUDK currently. Michal knows more as he is the one implementing
stuff within UDK.

Best,
Jakub

--