[Pogamut-list] Proper Server Termination

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 28 18:35:18 CEST 2011

Re: Proper Server Termination

Author: jacob.schrum

By the way, I'm not 100% sure, but I think I have fixed the RMI thread leak problem by
modifying a few files. I put the following code at the end of the reset() method in
AbstractUT2004Server. In order to do this I had to make controller of the connection
have public instead of private access.

{CODE()}
                if(connection != null){
                    this.connection.controller.manualStop("MANUAL STOP: Server reset()");
                }
{CODE}

I'm not sure whether this has any unwanted side-effects, but it seems to be working ok
for me.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=682&post_reply=1#form>