[Pogamut-list] Rotate bot in the right angle when hearing noise

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 28 11:27:11 CEST 2011

Re: Rotate bot in the right angle when hearing noise

Author: aisa87

First, thanks for all the answers,

Jimmy, I figured out that they interrupted each other, but in any case, I did not know that you could make your bot focus to a location while executing the path... Since this is very usefull I went back to netbeans to change the execution of my states so that my bot would focus to a location while executing the path.. turns out that netbeans does not find any method called setFocus on pathExecutor :S, so is there a way to make the bot focus to a location while executing the pathExecutor?

Michal, I guess I will stick to that solution by now, in case I can not change the focus location of the pathExecutor (while executing). I still have not tried the other way (I have class in 5 minutes :P) but I will try later (maybe during class hahaha). I see that you are setting the focus location in the second example as Jimmy said: pathExecutor.setFocus (focusLocation). I repeat, I can not do that (netbeans does not find any method foucLocation), maybe I am using and old version of game bots?

Anyways, thanks a lot, I am looking forward to hear some more of you guys! It is really nice that you keep the forum active and help people so much.

Best,
Fran.

(:

--