[Pogamut-list] Changing Path to Game

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 21 21:27:50 CEST 2011

Re: Changing Path to Game

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

As you have suspected, the problem lies in the path the NetBeans is using for UT2004. It can't detect when you move the installation of UT2004 once set up during the installation.

Unfortunately, the page from "NetBeans -> menu -> Tools -> Options -> Pogamut sheet" that allowed you to configure it somehow disappeared ... I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

For now, please use the way Michal Bida has suggested. I.e., manually launch UT2004 and connect to GB2004 server.

Best,
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=674&post_reply=1#form>