[Pogamut-list] Pogamut and UT2004 run problems

zety pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 20 18:11:54 CEST 2011

Pogamut and UT2004 run problems

Author: zety

Hi,
I have problems with running pogamut, the bot appears in the game, but it does nothing or it moves after a long while a bit and does nothing again. Here is the output: [http://home.zcu.cz/~buresovz/pogamut/pogamut-log.txt|run log].
It slows down my pc and I had to restart my pc several times. I tried to shutdown firewall and antivirus. I tried to run the bot from netbeans 6.9.1, netbeans with pogamut plugin and eclipse. From eclipse it't not possible to run the bot at all. Netbeans behave strange - when the UT2004 game is running, it seams that the netbeans are somewhat blocked (slowed down).
Please help me.

Zuzana Burešová

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_parentId=672#form>