[Pogamut-list] Edit Delete Report this post Re: How to make a simple double-dodge??????

michal.bida pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 14 18:46:24 CEST 2011

 Edit Delete Report this post Re: How to make a simple double-dodge??????

Author: michal.bida

> If you look into http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut_files/latest/doc/gamebots/ch06.html(external link) there is no new documentation about the d

This is copy paste from the location you provided:

DODGE - Dodge -- Supported in packages: GameBots2004, GBScenario, GameBotsAnim, Connections: Bot,

    Causes the bot to dodge to supported direction. Only one (successful) dodge per second allowed.

    Direction (Location)

        Relative vector, will be normalized. The direction of the dodge will be added to current bot rotation.
    FocusPoint (Location)

        Point the bot should focus after dodge command. Note that if not specified, this will be set automatically by dodge command to 1200 ut units in front of the bot at the time when the dodge command is issued.
    Wall (boolean)

        Attemtps to do a wall dodge. There has to be a wall in the opposite direction of the dodge. If there isn't, nothing will happen! This switch overrides "Double" dodge switch.
    Double (boolean)

        If true performs a double dodge in specified direction.

Refresh your web page.

> act.act(new Dodge().setDirection(new Vector3d (1, 0, 0)));
> act.act(new Dodge().double (true);

Dodge() is an object and you cannot define new methods just by calling them . I have commited changes to Dodge command to our repository. You need to update your Pogamut version. The best thing would be if you would start to use Pogamut SVN version. Eventually we will generate new installer and put it on our web page.

Best,
MIchal

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=621&post_reply=1#form>