[Pogamut-list] How to make a simple double-dodge??????

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 14 13:49:08 CEST 2011

Re: How to make a simple double-dodge??????

Author: aisa87

Hi,

Gamebots.u is not updated or maybe I'm doing something wrong. For example:

act.act(new Dodge().setDirection(new Vector3d (1, 0, 0)));

works. If you look into  http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut_files/latest/doc/gamebots/ch06.html there is no new documentation about the double-dodge (it's not a problem at all, Michal told me how to use the new method). I replaced the GameBots2004.u file in UT2004/System but when I go to netbeans and type:

act.act(new Dodge().setDirection(new Vector3d (1, 0, 0)));
act.act(new Dodge().double (true);

it doesn't work. Maybe it's because I'm not using the parameters as I should. I didn't quite understand how Jimmy told me to use commands for GB2004. What I usually do is, create a new command (by looking into the GB documentation), in this case Dodge, and call it's default constructor, once I've done that, I assume that the methods I can call are the ones that are commented below each command in the documentation of GB. If it works differently, please write down an example that shows how to use double-dodge, maybe that way it will be clearer.

(:

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=621&post_reply=1#form>