[Pogamut-list] Problems with sending commands to GameBots

Zafiris pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Apr 10 20:36:27 CEST 2011

Re: Problems with sending commands to GameBots

Author: Zafiris

My bot is finally walking thanks to (3)! :)

I was indeed using a wrong version of the documentation (although RUNTO is also mentioned as an example of commands in the new version).
Also, I had not realized that I could find such a helpful package on JavaDoc!

one suggestion: I believe it would be very nice if you mention the name (or a link) of this package in the documentation page (ch 5 or 6) since it is very useful for anyone who's trying to understand how the GameBots syntax works.

Thank you very much for your quick and helpful response.

Cheers!
Zafiris

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=5&comments_reply_threadId=5&comments_parentId=633&post_reply=1#form>