[Pogamut-list] How to make a simple double-dodge??????

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Apr 10 13:05:51 CEST 2011

Re: How to make a simple double-dodge??????

Author: aisa87

Yes, exactly. It's something like double jumping and you can do it in the game. A double dodge occurs whenever you push two times one direction and after that you push jump, but that it's not all! there is also wall jumps.

To double-dodge:

press two times one direction and then jump

To wall-double-dodge

jump (normal jump) against one wall and then press two times on direction (must be contrary to the direction of the wall) and then jump

To double-jump-wall-dodge

make a double jump against one wall; when you are in the highest point of the double jump, press two times one direction (again, the direction of the dodge must be contrary to the direction of the double dodge).

>From all of those, the only one that should be implemented is double-dodge, because in the end, the other two can be implemented mixing jumps and dodges. Try it in the game and you know what I mean!!

Maybe the reason why you don't know it is because in UT3 they erased them, they wanted to make UT3 more like UT99 (where double dodges didn't exists). Anyways, just in case, in UT3 you can, jump, double-jump, dodge, and wall-jump-dodge.

Oh! I almost forget, each time the server changes the level, my bot dies and doesn't reconnect, how can I make him connect again and again to the server? (I want him to stay alive for a long time on the internet)

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=621&post_reply=1#form>