[Pogamut-list] How to make a simple double-dodge??????

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Apr 10 01:51:29 CEST 2011

Re: How to make a simple double-dodge??????

Author: aisa87

I have taken your advise, and finally I have understood how listeners works. Turns out, that using listeners everything that didn't work before, now works!! Now I still have to figure out how to make a double-dodge.

Another doubt I have is, how can I connect my bot to a remote server? I was planning to use a server on my university, but I can't make my bot work on a remote server. I've put the correct ip on netbeans and I have forwarded ports correctly, but it just works if I launch the bot in the same place as the server is running. I can play in the server from my pc, but I can't make the bot connect to the server ):

By the way, the event listeners method is veeeery clever, great work!

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=621&post_reply=1#form>