[Pogamut-list] pogamut & ut2004 in linux

golthiryus pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 25 23:11:06 CEST 2010

Re: pogamut & ut2004 in linux

Author: golthiryus

Oh! I found another bug. Since installing pogamut, whenever I close netbeans, a window that says netbeans is being updated is open and then netbeans runs again, closing a nice endless loop. I thought it was because the installation had failed, but also occurs when the installation is successful. I've tried on a clean machine with openjdk and sunjdk and the result is the same. I am forced to remove netbeans and the entire contents of the nb folder an then install netbeans again to be able to run the ide normally.

I'm ussing netbeans 6.9.1. Any ideas?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=6&comments_parentId=373&post_reply=1#form>