[Pogamut-list] pogamut & ut2004 in linux

golthiryus pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 25 22:46:15 CEST 2010

Re: pogamut & ut2004 in linux

Author: golthiryus

During this week I tried to install pogamut on several computers with Linux and I have not succeeded. I uncheck the UE2 and the installation begins. However when trying to install ut2004 stuff, the following error is thrown.
File executor error: Error executing /bin/chmod a+x /usr/local/pogamut/TODO

Unchecking each box separately I found that the error is triggered only when you select ut2004Patch. I do not know if I can work without this patch, you may find it online. I write it here for repair and to help someone in the same situation in the future.

Thaks again for your help!

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=6&comments_parentId=373&post_reply=1#form>