[Pogamut-list] Problem with Hunter Bot

Rose Valim pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Nov 24 20:25:57 CET 2010

Problem with Hunter Bot

Author: Rose Valim

Hi!

I am running the Hunter Bot, exactly as the example code you provide with pogamut, but something wrong is happening. I am running the code in UT2004 with 2 bots, and after sometime the execution suddenly stops. It is just after "Bot switched to DEAD STATE" message is print. After that a message saying "Fatal error in Mediator[620]: MediatorWorker: Producer exception" appears, followed by a lot of error messages.

I did not alter anything in the original code.

Can somebody help me with that? I really have to fix that in order to run my experiments.

Thank you very much!
Rose

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=419#form>