[Pogamut-list] Bots standing around doing nothing

michal.bida pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Nov 24 20:04:52 CET 2010

Re: Bots standing around doing nothing

Author: michal.bida

When I was doing multiple runs of my bots with Pogamut I was always restarting the server completely - that means I even shut down the ucc.exe and restarted it again - you can do it with UCCWrapper now.

In the end I had a .bat file that was running the server, then running my bots, then killing the bots and killing the server and repeat this in a loop for X runs.

I am not sure if this bug may be hidden in ucc.. Is it possible to connect to the server after multiple runs of you bots have joined and left? Isn't the server flooded?

best,
michal

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=404&post_reply=1#form>