[Pogamut-list] A Star

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Mar 16 20:16:44 CET 2010

Re: A Star

Author: michal.bida

Well the best bet for you is I guess to download new version of Pogamut - Pogamut 3 at [http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-index.php?page=download|new Pogamut 3 download site] and then consult the basic tutorial at [http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-index.php?page=Documentation|documentation page].
In Pogamut 3 we have completely redone the core and made it more tranparent and less bug prone. Also Pogamut 3 offers better support for debuging.

best,
michal