[Pogamut-list] Determining whether opponents are crouching/jumping

julietnpn pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jul 27 22:41:37 CEST 2010

Re: Determining whether opponents are crouching/jumping

Author: julietnpn

Sorry to open this thread back up, but I needed to use the Observer Connection too. I'm confused by what the GameBots documentation says though:

To start observing a player command INIT {Name PlayerName} or INIT {Id PlayerUnrealId} needs to be sent. After that the server starts to send synchronous batch messages (enveloped by BEG and END messages) with information about what observed player or bot can see in the environement (messages PLR, INV, NAV...).

Can anybody show me an example of what this means? Where do these commands go? It says the server starts to send synchronous batch messages, where does the server send this to? I'd like to print what the players and bots are doing to a file.

Thank you,

Juliet

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=28&post_reply=1#form>