[Pogamut-list] Bot state change to dead freezes code execution.

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jul 26 15:59:10 CEST 2010

Re: Bot state change to dead freezes code execution.

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

We're currently discussing your problem and come to this conclusions:

1) just to be sure - are you really modifying GameBots2004.ini file? Please send me your version (that is possibly buggy to jakub.gemrot at gmail.com and I will test them)

2) try to reinstall UT2004 / patch it / put latest GB2004 and try it again

3) try to run cz.cuni.amis.pogamut.ut2004.bot.killbot.Test01_BotDeadState test case from SVN at your side - has the bug manfisted?
(you will find the sources in directory PogamutUT2004/test)

If 1+2+3 won't solve it:

4) try to write a test case (as simple as possible) that replicates your bug and send its sources to jakub.gemrot at gmail.com
I'm afraid we're not able to do more for you without that :-(
(You may actually try to extend cz.cuni.amis.pogamut.ut2004.bot.killbot.Test01_BotDeadState)

Cheers!
Jimmy & Ruda

P.S.: I will also put some timeouts to UT2004SyncLockableWorldView, it seems to me that this component is hanging everything...

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=293&post_reply=1#form>