[Pogamut-list] Bot state change to dead freezes code execution.

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Jul 22 20:43:43 CEST 2010

 Re: Bot state change to dead freezes code execution.

Author: jakub.gemrot

Yikes, I've forgot about Translocator ... well you may try but I think it will start to throw WARNING messages (which would tell us which ammo type is missing, so it would be good :-)).

I've committed update to AgentModule exposing the logger via getLog() method. You may use it on Weaponry class and attach your own Handler or Publisher (try to cast it to LogCategory - it will succeed and it contains nice method for adding simple ILogPublishers (easy to implement interface)).

Cheers!
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=293&post_reply=1#form>