[Pogamut-list] GETPLRS and IPLR Message

ghanold pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jan 18 19:01:14 CET 2010

GETPLRS and IPLR Message

Author: ghanold

I am trying to create and overview display of all players in a given game.  From the Gamebots API it would appear all I need is to issue:

        try {
            this.sendMessageToGB("GETPLRS");
            writeLog(BW,"Sending GETPLRS");
            log.info("Sending GETPLRS");
        } catch (CantWriteException ex) {
            Logger.getLogger(Main.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);
        }

to the ControlServer.  I issue the command and it shows in the logs, however I do not see how to invoke a listener for the IPLR message that it generates.

Can anyone provide an example of how to issue ControlServer Gamebot commands and then receive the message results generated.