[Pogamut-list] Upgrade Pains

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Dec 12 17:08:42 CET 2010

Re: Upgrade Pains

Author: jacob.schrum

Thank you very much for the reply. The other post you directed me to did a pretty good job of explaining how to launch multiple bots of different types. The next step for me is creating my own subclasses of UT2004AgentParameters to pass parameters the way I want, so I'll give that a try.

In the meantime, could you post a link to the class that adds the setFocus functionality?

You didn't mention Floyd Warshall. I've found some classes in P3.1 that are associated with Floyd Warshall, but I haven't found anything that looks like a PathPlanner. Are you still working on that?

Maybe I was just imagining things with the Hunter jump behavior ... I'll keep an eye on it and if I still feel like it is jumping in a weird way I'll open a new thread on the issue.

Thanks again.
-Jacob

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=465&post_reply=1#form>