[Pogamut-list] Upgrade Pains

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Dec 12 09:23:41 CET 2010

Re: Upgrade Pains

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

1) Regarding use of parameters, check older thread here:

http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?comments_parentId=221&topics_offset=6&topics_sort_mode=lastPost_desc&forumId=4
My last big message desribes how to do that, if you would still have doubts after that, please create a new thread and I will expand my comment.

2) Regarding PathExecutor

Yes, it was totally redesigned, the focus is missing in 3.1 but it is present again inside the repository as of yesterday. So I would recommend you to use version from the SVN, may be we will try to make version 3.1.1 but I doubt that as we're trying to move to Maven which is pretty big thing.

3) JUMP command should not allow cheating - its parameters are clamped to certain max/min values which is done inside GameBots2004. Which map you were using when observing Hunter? Where is the place where Hunter is jumping too high? May you provide two NavPoints id? (I.e., FROM/TO where big jump is happening?)

Best,
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=465&post_reply=1#form>