[Pogamut-list] Performance of the new BotModuleController

simon.jakobsen pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 29 20:30:54 CEST 2010

Re: Performance of the new BotModuleController

Author: simon.jakobsen

Thanks for clearing that up :)

I was just preemptively curious and felt that spending time creating an accurate test was pointless if someone else had already done so. To be honest, I didn't expect it to be problematic but given that I've already implemented listeners using the old approach, I'll just stick with it.

But I like how you've implemented it and might use the approach for something else in the future :)

Cheers,
Simon

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=133&post_reply=1#form>