[Pogamut-list] Retrieving Bot location in UT map context

simon.jakobsen pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Apr 25 19:44:03 CEST 2010

Retrieving Bot location in UT map context

Author: simon.jakobsen

Hi again.

I was wondering whether it is possible to retrieve the planes that are in the UT map, specifically the plane that the bot is standing on or is hovering over.

I want to determine where the bot is relative to the ground underneath it. This I hope to use to determine crouching and jumping, etc. (With regards to Velocity Z parameter, I'm assuming that Z will be affected when the bot is running up or down a slope?)

I couldn't find anything that seemed useful to me in the Javadoc. Hopefully I'm just not looking closely enough :P

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=106#form>