[Pogamut-list] How to bind parser?

simon.jakobsen pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 21 14:04:19 CEST 2010

Re: How to bind parser?

Author: simon.jakobsen

Just looked at the Javadoc for the default platform and noticed that close() supposedly only closes the JMX connector. I'm not really sure what JMX is used for. I'm guessing it is to allow for the Netbeans plugin to get information about the servers currently running, etc? If that is the case, I suppose Esben could live with it ;)

I notice in the source that the MBeans sever is also being manhandled, although I have no idea what that is being used for.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=55&post_reply=1#form>