[Pogamut-list] How to bind parser?

simon.jakobsen pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 21 13:57:52 CEST 2010

Re: How to bind parser?

Author: simon.jakobsen

I looked into the SingleUT2004BotRunner after reading about it here. Seemed like something I could use :)

But I think Esben should be aware that it calls Pogamut.getPlatform().close() in the StartAgent() routine the moment the bot "goes down".
This might not be what you want, from what I understand :)

I'm assuming that if you create multiple instances of the SingleUT2004BotRunner, connecting them all to the same server, the moment one bot quits, it spells trouble for all of them due to the platform closing?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=55&post_reply=1#form>