[Pogamut-list] Determining which team to spawn a bot into during initialization

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Apr 20 15:37:00 CEST 2010

Re: Determining which team to spawn a bot into during initialization

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi Simon!

Cool you've made it :-)

UT2004Observer is more or less Alpha version.
Observer is meant to observer single player only! And does not have a support for doing so (it would take a while to dig it up inside GB2004 documentation). So I won't tell you whether its behavior was correct or not for now. It will be revisited this summer for sure ;-) The only thing I can tell is, we did not test any of Agent modules together with the observer.

Best,
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=79&post_reply=1#form>