[Pogamut-list] Determining which team to spawn a bot into during initialization

simon.jakobsen pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Apr 20 15:00:14 CEST 2010

Re: Determining which team to spawn a bot into during initialization

Author: simon.jakobsen

While writing the above comment, I realized that you might have meant to perform the operations not on the Observer but on the Bot.
After posting, I tried this and the bot does indeed receive the PlayerListObtained event. So now I'm happy that I have a way to proceed with this.

It does lead me to the question of whether the Observer works as intended, though? It might just have been an error on my part, but it's not immediately clear to me why the Observer can't receive the event as well.

My error or is it a bug?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=79&post_reply=1#form>