[Pogamut-list] Own A* (originally posted by jakub.gemrot)

michal.bida pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 19 17:33:48 CEST 2010

Re: Re: Own A* (originally posted by jakub.gemrot)

Author: michal.bida

Thats weird, for me I run the server with command you've sent, then run NetBeans, there - New Project, selecet EmptyBot, change the code in main method to :

{CODE()}
    public static void main(String args[]) throws PogamutException {
        UT2004BotModule myModule = new UT2004BotModule(
                EmptyBot.class);

        UT2004BotFactory factory = new UT2004BotFactory(myModule);

        // TODO here you can rename your bot, the name of the class is used now
        UT2004BotRunner botRunner = new UT2004BotRunner(factory, "PogamutJavaBot", "localhost",3003);
        IAgent agent = botRunner.startAgent();

        // wait until the bot finishes and close Pogamut platform
        new WaitForAgentStateChange(agent.getState(), IAgentStateStopped.class).await();
        Pogamut.getPlatform().close();
    }
{CODE}

and everything runs fine. Try installing new pogamut version - 3.0.5, there you can have bot running on different server with:

{CODE()}
    public static void main(String args[]) throws PogamutException {
    	new SingleUT2004BotRunner(EmptyBot.class, "EmptyBot","localhost",3003).startAgent();
    }
{CODE}

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=55&post_reply=1#form>