[Pogamut-list] Netbeans doesn't run either

pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 19 10:24:35 CEST 2010

Netbeans doesn't run either

Tryed reinstalling netbeans and pogamut. Now netbeans doesn't crash but I can't run your code segment. Seems like the main error is: Can't start Probably game server is not running.

Which is funny as the game server has been set up and is running. I've even tryed renaming "localhost" to ut:/localhost ut:/localhost:3003 etc. and changed the final port aswell. I've set up a server with the following bat file: c:\\ut2004\system\ucc server DM-TrainingDay?game=GameBots2004.BotDeathMatch?timelimit=9999?BotServerPort=3003?ControlServerPort=3004

Again help is much appreciated as this probarbly will be one of the biggest hurdles for me to overcome ;)

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=55&post_reply=1#form>