[Pogamut-list] how to know if a anemy is shooting?

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Sep 30 10:17:06 CEST 2009

Re: how to know if a anemy is shooting?

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi yayu! Welcome, no need to apologize for Engligh ;)

BOT_DAMAGED will tell you that YOUR BOT has been hurt. If the attacker is in the field of view, "instigator" will be filled with player that damaged you.

If you see a player (== you have it in the field of view), you may say whether he is shooting from "Player.shooting" field.

But there is no way to tell it for sure if you do not see the player that is damaging you - it would be cheating ;) human does not know that too. Unless they see their enemy or they think that out (hey I saw a player behind me and I'm getting damage ... it's probably thta guy behind me)

Cheers!

Jakub