[Pogamut-list] Can't get visibility/reachability info

matfer pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Nov 9 18:08:01 CET 2009

Re: Can't get visibility/reachability info

Author: matfer

Thanks for the quick reply.
I tried all variations of getSee*s()/getSee*()/getSeeAny*() in DM-Flux2 but they always return empty list/null/false. The only methods that work are those which ignore visibility, like seeAllNavPoints() and getKnownNavPoints().
I have UT patched to version 3369. It is the European (Italian) version of the game (if it matters).

(Another (little) problem I have is that after installing the Pogamut plugin in Netbeans 6.1 when I add a new class to a project the wizard window freezes. If I close it by clicking the X the file has been added, but it is empty. This happens with all kinds of project (not only Pogamut's ones).)