[Pogamut-list] Can't get visibility/reachability info

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Nov 9 11:22:00 CET 2009

Re: Can't get visibility/reachability info

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi matfer! Welcome to our forum!

Do no use "reachable" / "reachability" as this is really mysterious feature of UT2004. In theory, "reachable navpoint" should be navpoint you can get to from your current position, but the way how to get there is known to UnrealEngine only (it surely isn't straight movement). Have you tried getSeeVisibleNavPoints() ? It is quite strange that all your navpoints are marked "visible = false"... they should not be, at least not all of them.

What map are you using? Try DM-Flux2 (That's the map we're working with the most of our time/)

Do you have patched UT2004 - Version 3369? You can get it at http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2004/ut2004essential.php

Cheers!

Jakub