[Pogamut-list] Death Location - HeatMap

cazub pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue May 19 10:58:31 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Re: Death Location - HeatMap

Author: cazub

Hey grover999,

JDK 1.6.0_07 , i don't think thats the problem though. Um Can you tell me what your code is suposed to do?
It looks to me like your bot compiles fine, connects and then right away it has a flag set that causes it to exit the   doLogic() function.
In other words the bot connects , sees the exit flag and exits UT2004 before you can even see it enter the game. If you've got AIM you can contact me on there, i think i'll be on most of the week. Screen Name: BinkySteaver