[Pogamut-list] Death Location - HeatMap

grover999 pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun May 10 21:25:13 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Death Location - HeatMap

Author: grover999

Hi dude,

I've just tried to check out this code and I have a problem... the code compiles fine for me in NetBeans 6.1, but when trying to run it, I get the following message in the dedicated server shell:

"We are in gained child 2, it is DM-Flux2.BotConnection
Lost Child DM-Flux2.BotConnection"

And the bot cannot get inside the game. Do you know why is it due to?

Thanks a lot beforehand.