[Pogamut-list] New A* for POGAMUT

Duke pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Mar 19 09:31:23 CET 2009

New A* for POGAMUT

Author: Duke

Hallo guys!

I'm going to create a new A* algorithm for POGAMUT based on FEAR AI and I would like to know if there is some documentation to POGAMUT Core? I've tried this promising link ([http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/files/javadoc/index.html|project javadoc] from the main page) but it leads to 404 page not found error. I'm asking because I need some info which classes are using A* and where in order to override it by mine implementation and some other stuff. Could you give me a hint?

Sincerely,
Duke